You can create a target segment based on loyalty points and use it in your campaigns for discounts, announcements, or promotions.
To create a target segment based on loyalty points:
1. From either at the organization or center level, navigate to
Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments.
The Manage Target Segments screen opens.
2. Select Create Custom Target Segment click the Create.
The Create a Custom Segment page opens.
3. Enter a name and description for the segment and click the Create button.
A segment is created and Create Rules section appears.
4. To define the segment, select the category as Loyalty Points and set the
following filter criteria based on your requirements:
- Select Criteria: Balance, Earned, Tier, Will Expire
- Select Operator: between, equal to, less than, or more than
- Time Range: Months, Weeks, or Days
- Select Option: is, Upgraded from,Upgraded to, Downgraded from, Downgraded to, will downgrade from
- Select Tier: Tier Name
5. After specifying the filter criteria,click the Add Rule button.
6. You can see the rule summary added to the last section.
7. (Optional) Click the Guest Count button to see the number of guests who
match your filter criteria.
8.(Optional) Create and add more rules.
9. Review the rules. If any changes are required, you must delete and recreate the
rule. You cannot edit a created rule
10. Click the Save button.
The segment is created.
You can use the created segment in your campaigns for discounts, announcements, or promotions.