The Products tab of the Create New Promotion page allows you select products and specify promotional points to be awarded during the promotion period.
To specify promotional points for any product:
- Expand the Product drop-down from the Name field and locate the product.
- Select the product from the Select field and enter the value of points to be awarded for the product in the Points field.
If a guest purchases any product for which you have configured promotional points, the points specified for the product will override the points configured in the General tab.
For example, consider the following:
- In the General tab, for Purchase of product action, if you specify 20 points for $100 spent.
- In the Products tab you specify 50 points for Face cream which costs $75.
- If a guest purchases a Face cream, during billing, 50 points are accrued to the guest. Here the points specified In the Products tab, override the General tab settings.