When you custom color-code appointments, the Appointment Book creates a separate, customized view to display appointments. The default standard colors that indicate status changes remain unchanged in the standard color view. You can toggle between the custom and standard color view at any point in the Appointment Book.
Note: You cannot customize Zenoti's (default) standard colors for status changes of appointments.
In the custom color view, status changes of appointments have no impact on the custom colors. For instance, if you assign yellow as the default color code, an appointment in the default category remains yellow whether the appointment status is new, checked in, confirmed or paid.
Assign a Custom Default Color to Appointments
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Select the Admin tab.
- On the Admin dashboard, click Organization > Organizations.
- On the Manage Organizations page, select the Settings tab.
- Expand Appointment Book.
- Click inside the Appointment Color field and pick a color.
- Click inside the Appointment Text Color field and pick a text color.
Tip: While selecting the appointment text color, select a color that shows up against the background of the appointment color.
8. Click Save.
9. To view the color-coded appointments in the Appointment Book:
- Refresh your Appointment Book
- Click the Toggle icon, if it currently displays the standard color view
All appointments that are not assigned to any category now appear in the new custom color.