You can assign a custom color to each service category or subcategory in your organization. This is an ideal way to identify and distinguish between services at a glance in your Appointment Book. For instance, you may want all body treatment service appointments to appear in yellow in your Appointment Book.
When you custom color-code appointments, the Appointment Book creates a separate, customized view to display appointments. The default standard colors that indicate status changes remain unchanged in the standard color view. You can toggle between the custom and standard color view at any point in the Appointment Book.
Note: You cannot customize Zenoti's (default) standard colors for status changes of appointments.
In the custom color view, status changes of appointments have no impact on the custom colors that you assign to services. For instance, an appointment with a body treatment service (color-coded blue) remains blue whether the appointment status is new, checked in, confirmed or paid.
If you assign colors to both the category and the subcategory of services, the color assigned to the subcategory takes precedence.
Assign a Custom Color to a Service Category or Subcategory:
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Click the Admin tab.
- In the Admin Dashboard, click Categories > Services.
- Click a service category or subcategory.
- Click inside the Appointment Color field, and pick a color.
- Click inside the Appointment Text Color field, and pick a color for the text that appears in the appointment block.
Tip: While selecting the appointment text color, select a color that shows up against the background of the appointment color.
7. Click Save.
8. Repeat for other services.
9. To view the color-coded appointments in the Appointment Book:
- Refresh your Appointment Book
- Click the Toggle icon, if it currently displays the standard color view
All appointments of the color-coded service category or subcategory appear in their assigned colors in the custom color view of the Appointment Book.