To configure the printer properties:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > View Devices and Printers.
The Devices and Printers window opens.
- Right-click your printer and click Printer Properties.
The Printer Properties window opens.
- In the General tab:
Click Preferences and click the Paper/Quality tab.
Select the Paper Source as Friction
- In the Advanced tab:
Click Printing Defaults and click Advanced at the bottom of the Printing Defaults window.
Select the Paper Size as 72mm x Receipt
- In the Device Settings tab:
Select the following options:
- Friction: 72 mm x Receipt
- Paper Type: Receipt
- Page Cut Type: Partial Cut
- Document Cut Type: Partial Cut
- Peripheral Unit Type: Cash Drawer
- Peripheral Unit 1: Document Top