After you've successfully configured the IWL 250 terminal, you need to configure the Payment Express processor in Zenoti as follows:
To configure Payment Express in Zenoti:
- If you are configuring Payment Express at the organization level, from the organization level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
- If you are configuring Payment Express at the center level, from the center level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
The New Payment Setup screen opens.
Recommended processors for your location appear.
3. For Payment Express click Setup.
The processor configuration page appears.
4. Complete the following fields:
- PxPay Userid: Enter your Payment Express account's user id. The username is sent to you with your Payment Express account. This is used for taking payments from the Webstore and saving the cards to guest profile.
- PxPay Key: Enter your Payment Express account's 64-character key. This key is sent to you along with your Payment Express account. This is used for taking payments from the Webstore and saving the cards to guest profile.
- Post Username: Enter your PxPost username (provided by DPS Payment Express). It is used for processing refunds.
- Post Password: Enter your PxPost password (provided by DPS Payment Express). It is used for processing refunds.
- User: Enter username provided by DPS.
- Key: Enter password provided by DPS.
5. Click Continue to Configuration to proceed with setting up payment
options, transaction types, and terminals. If you wish to configure these
settings later, click Finish Setup.
Configure Payment Options
If you proceed with Continue to Configuration, you must first set up your payment options. Configure the following settings:
- Allow Saving Cards on Web: Select this checkbox so that guest’s card details can be saved on Zenoti.
- Allow saving cards on Webstore and Mobile App: Select this checkbox so that guest’s card details can be saved on the Webstore and Consumer Mobile App (CMA).
Configure Transaction Types
Configure the following settings:
- Terminal: Select this checkbox to allow terminal transactions (card reader transactions) on Payment Express for your center or organization.
- Online: Select this checkbox to allow online transactions for Webstore and CMA on Payment Express.
Complete the following fields:
- Terminal: Enter a name of your choice for the terminal.
- Station: Enter the serial number unique to the device, usually printed on a sticker behind the terminal.
- Device Id: Enter an identifier for your device consisting of up to 32 alphanumeric characters.
The terminal name appears on the screen.
You can edit the terminal by clicking the pencil next to the terminal's name.
Note: You cannot delete a terminal if it is the only one that is configured.
You have successfully configured the payment processor.