After you've successfully configured the IWL 250 terminal, you need to configure the Payment Express processing in Zenoti as follows:
To configure Payment Express in Zenoti:
1. At the center level, navigate to Admin > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
2. Click the name of your center.
All center settings categorized by tabs appear.
3. Click the Payment tab and expand Integrated Payment Processing.
Depending on the country you are in, one or more payment processors appear.
4. Select Use center settings.
Note: If you want to configure Payment Express at the organization level, you must
navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Payment > Integrated
Payment Processor > Configure Payment Processors and proceed with the next
5. Locate Payment Express payment processor and click Configure.
The Payment Express configuration screen opens.
6. Complete the following fields:
- PxPay Userid: Enter your Payment Express account's user id. The username is sent to you with your Payment Express account. This is used for taking payments from the Webstore and saving the cards to guest profile.
- PxPay Key: Enter your Payment Express account's 64-character key. This key is sent to you along with your Payment Express account. This is used for taking payments from the Webstore and saving the cards to guest profile.
- Post Username: Enter your PxPost username (provided by DPS Payment Express). It is used for processing refunds.
- Post Password: Enter your PxPost password (provided by DPS Payment Express). It is used for processing refunds.
- User: Enter username provided by DPS.
- Key: Enter password provided by DPS.
Save Card: Select this checkbox to allow saving cards on file.
Note: To save a credit card in POS or webstore, you need have access to that feature from Payment Express.
7. Click Save.
The Terminal Settings section appears.
8. Click Add Terminal.
The Terminal Settings appear.
9. Complete the following fields:
- Terminal: Enter a name of your choice for the terminal.
- Station: Enter the serial number unique to the device, usually printed on a sticker behind the terminal.
- Device Id: Enter an identifier for your device consisting of up to 32 alphanumeric characters.
10. Click Add.
The terminal name appears on the screen.
You can edit the terminal by clicking the pencil next to the terminal's name.
Note: You cannot delete a terminal if it is the only one that is configured.
11. To add another terminal, click the Add Terminal link, and repeat steps 8 to 10.
12. Click Save.
You have successfully configured the payment processor.
13. (Optional) If you have configured more than one payment processor, select Select Transaction Types and select the processor you wish to use for in-store and online
The following is an example image that shows two payment processors configured
for each of the transaction types.