Note: Zenoti supports eGHL integration in Southeast Asia - Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines. To complete eGHL integration with Zenoti, you will need an eGHL account. If you do not have one, contact eGHL.
You can choose to configure eGHL for your entire organization or for specific centers. Note that if you configure eGHL at the center level, the center settings override the organization settings.
To configure eGHL in Zenoti:
1. If you are configuring eGHL at the organization level, from the organization level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
2. If you are configuring eGHL at the center level, from the center level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
The New Payment Setup screen opens.
Recommended processors for your location appear.
3. Locate eGHL payment processor and click Setup.
The eGHL configuration screen opens
6. Enter your Merchant ID, Password, and Provider URL.
Note: If you do not have these details, contact eGHL.
7. Click Save.
The account information is saved.
Configure Transaction Types
Configure the following settings:
- Online: Select this checkbox to allow online transactions for Webstore and CMA on eGHL.
You can now collect card payments from the Webstore.