You can map related services and products to the service you create, and display them in your webstore.
To do so:
- If not already on the Create Service window, navigate to Admin > Resources > Services > Click Add for a new service or click an existing service from the list to edit its details.
- Enter Pricing Information and click Next.
The Products section opens.
- Select Products and click Next.
The Resources section opens.
- Select Resources and click Next.
The Custom section opens.
- Select Custom Fields and click Next.
The Catalog section opens.
- Configure Online Catalog and click Next.
The Variants section opens.
- Select Variants and click Next.
The Related section opens.
- Complete the fields in the Related section as follows:
- Select the item type to add: Select a Product or Service from the list.
- Service/Product: Start typing the name of the service or the product that you want to add, and select it from the list of suggestions that the system shows.
The system only shows the products and services that have not already been defined as related to another product.
- Add: Click Add.
The system shows the service you select.
Repeat the same steps to add another related service.
To remove a service, click the close icon next to it.
9. Click Next to go to the Add-Ons section.
Read: Select Add-Ons