A macro is a placeholder text that gets replaced with specific data when inserted into an automated email/text message.
For example, the [OrgName] macro gets replaced with the organization name.
For issue notifications, you can use the following macros:
- [OrgName]: Name of the organization.
- [CenterName]: Name of the center in which the issue was created.
- [FirstName]: First name of the employee who raised the issue.
- [LastName]: Last name of the employee who raised the issue.
- [CenterPhone]: Primary phone number of the guest's base center (corresponds to the Phone 1 field in the center settings).
- [CenterPhone2]: Secondary phone number provided for the guest's base center (corresponds to the Phone 2 field in the center settings).
- [IssueName]: Title of the issue that summarizes what issue is.
- [IssueDesc]: Description of the issue.
- [IssueType]: Type of the issue.
- [CenterE-mail]: Email address of the guest's base center.
- [MailUnsubscribeLink]: Link to unsubscribe from transactional emails. Once guests unsubscribe, they will not receive any transaction related email, including appointment related emails.
- [IssuePriority]: Priority of the issue - High, Medium, or Low.
- [IssueGuestName]: Name of the guest who raised the issue.
- [IssueDate]: Date on which issue was created in the system. The date is in the format set at the organization level.