Zenoti offers a convenient payment method in the form of prepaid cards. Prepaid cards are credited with an amount in advance and serve as an alternative to cash payments.
Note the following points associated with prepaid cards in Zenoti:
- Prepaid cards are sold for specific amounts only and are not sold for services.
- Usage of the prepaid card is limited to its purchaser.
- Tax is not charged on the sale of prepaid cards. Tax is charged on the actual purchase of products or services.
- Redemption of prepaid cards is limited to the system default items configured at the organization level.
This article provides links to instructions for managing all prepaid card activity such as its sale and redemption within your organization and center. Click on the desired link to view the article:
- Setting up Prepaid Cards: Know the settings that you can use to manage the behavior of prepaid cards
- Selling a Prepaid Card: Includes the steps involved while selling prepaid cards from the Point of Sale (POS) window
- Redeeming a Prepaid Card: Know the default items redeemable and steps involved in redeeming prepaid cards in the Point of Sale (POS) window
- Redeeming a Prepaid Card Online: Guide your guests in redeeming their prepaid cards online
- View Prepaid Card Details: Learn to view details of a prepaid card from the Appointment Book and Guest Profile
- Edit a Prepaid Card Balance: Know how you can edit a guest's prepaid card balance to compensate for a service
- Modify the Expiration Date on a Prepaid Card: Know how you can extend or limit the expiration date of a prepaid card from the guest’s profile.
- Configure Email/Text Notification for Prepaid Card Balance: Configure and customize automated notifications to inform guests of the balance in their prepaid card
- Prepaid Card Reports: View the various reports available for prepaid cards