There are several possible reasons why an email/text message is not delivered or is not seen by a guest. Below mentioned are some common scenarios and troubleshooting tips.
Guest cannot view an email.
Email could have been delivered to the guest's Spam folder instead of the Inbox. Guide the guest to check the Spam folder.
Notification was not delivered.
Navigate to the guest profile and click the Notifications tab to review the status of notification.
A notification could have a Sent, Pending or Failed status.
- If the status is Sent, the message has been delivered successfully.
- If the status is Pending, then Zenoti is awaiting confirmation that the email was delivered. Check the status after a few minutes.
- If the status is Failed, continue to check the following troubleshooting steps.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization >Settings and ensure Activate email and Activate text message options are selected.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization >Email/Texts and ensure the template is turned On in the EMAIL/TEXTS tab.
- Verify that there are enough email and text (SMS) credits in the center to send notifications.
You can view your available credits in the right panel at the organization/center level. Contact Support if you wish to add credits.
- Verify if the guest profile has a valid phone number/email address.
- Verify in the guest profile if the guest has opted to receive notifications. The Receive Transactional Emails and Receive Transactional Text Messages (SMS) checkboxes must be selected.