There are several possible reasons why an email/text message is not delivered or is not seen by a guest. Below mentioned are some common scenarios and troubleshooting tips.
- Guest cannot view an email.
Email could have been delivered to the guest's Spam folder instead of the Inbox. Guide the guest to check the Spam folder.
- Notification was not delivered.
Navigate to the guest profile and click the Notifications tab to review the status of notification.
A notification could have a Sent, Pending or Failed status.
- If the status is Sent, the message has been delivered successfully.
- If the status is Pending, then Zenoti is awaiting confirmation that the email was delivered. Check the status after a few minutes.
- If the status is Failed, continue to check the following troubleshooting steps.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization >Settings and ensure Activate email and Activate text message options are selected.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization >Email/Texts and ensure the template is turned On in the EMAIL/TEXTS tab.
- Verify that there are enough email and text (SMS) credits in the center to send notifications.
You can view your available credits in the right panel at the organization/center level. Contact Support if you wish to add credits.
- Verify if the guest profile has a valid phone number/email address.
- Verify in the guest profile if the guest has opted to receive notifications. The Receive Transactional Emails and Receive Transactional Text Messages (SMS) checkboxes must be selected.
Important: If TCPA is enabled for your organization, you must take consent from the guest before selecting these checkboxes in the guest profile.