Settings available to: Administrator, owner, and manager roles.
A prepaid card is used as an alternative to cash payments. Setting up prepaid cards establishes the framework for the sale and redemption of prepaid cards in your organization.
You can manage the behavior of prepaid cards at two levels: organization and center.
The settings available at each level are as follows:
The settings available at the organization level are as follows:
- Enable the sale of prepaid cards at your organization
- Auto generate prepaid card numbers in the POS (Point of Sale) window
- Enable the sale of prepaid cards with different price and value
- View the default items that are redeemable using prepaid cards
At the center level, the following setting is available:
- Allow or prevent the sale of prepaid cards for a center
Note: You can sell prepaid cards at your center only if the organization allows the sale of prepaid cards.