In a multi-center setup, you may require to transfer products between centers to cater to demands and shortages of products. In such situations, you create a transfer order between centers.
Before you begin:
Ensure that products are entered in Zenoti before you can transfer them between centers. Also, the product name must be available on the Products page in both, the source center and the recipient center. Learn more
To create a transfer order:
- Ensure that you are at the center level.
- Select Inventory > Procurement > Orders.
The Manage Procurement page appears.
- Click Add Transfer on the right pane.
- On the Create a Transfer Order page, select either the Transfer From or Transfer To radio button, and then select the relevant center from the drop-down list.
- Enter the product name, the retail quantity, and the consumable quantity.
- Click Add.
- Select a tax type from the drop-down list, if applicable.
- Enter the Discount percentage or the flat amount that you want to give as a discount.
- Enter the values for 'Shipping & Handling', and 'Other' charges, if any.
- Enter relevant notes, if any.
- To remove a product from the order form, click the delete icon (red cross).
- Click Save to save the order, or click Save & Raise.
Note: Transfer orders that are raised cannot be edited. If you want to edit a transfer order later, click the Save button.
Once products are transferred to another center, the order status is updated to 'In Transit' automatically until the other center changes the status of the order to 'Delivered' when the physical goods arrive. Learn more