Zenoti allows you to create a feedback form with a set of customized questions that guests can use to rate their experience and provide their feedback.
After creating the feedback form, you can gather feedback from the guests in the following ways:
- Appointment Book: Front desk staff request guests for their feedback verbally and enter the feedback directly in the appointment book. Learn how.
- Receipt or invoice: If you auto-print the feedback form (on every receipt, invoice, or both), front desk staff can request guests to enter their feedback in the printed feedback form and then enter the feedback manually in the appointment book.
- Employee Mobile App: Front desk staff or therapist may request guests to enter their feedback in the Employee Mobile App on a device.
- Manager Mobile App: Front desk staff or Managers may request guests to enter their feedback in the Manager Mobile App on a device.
- Webstore: Guests receive a thank you text message or email after their invoice is closed with a link to provide their feedback. When guests click the link, the feedback form opens on the Webstore.
- Customer Mobile App: Guests can provide their feedback for any of their appointments from the Past Appointments page in the Customer Mobile Application (CMA).
Note: To view feedback that is already recorded for an appointment, click the appointment block and click Show Guest Feedback.
For Zenoti and Zenoti Mobile, by default your organization allows you to collect feedback from your guest. Additionally, you can either continue to use the organization level setting or override it at your center by selecting the Enable Feedback For This Center Appointments setting (Admin > Organization > Centers > Center Name > Settings > Appointment Book > Collect Feedback).