You can partially or fully refund the membership price of a one-time membership as well as one or more payments of a recurring membership.
To refund a membership using a prepaid card
- Open the Guest History page.
- One the page, click the Memberships tab.
- Click the refund icon next to the membership you want to refund.
Note: In case of paid-in-full memberships, this will be the full membership fee. For recurring membership, it will be the last payment draft.
- On the Refund Invoice page, in the Refund Amount box, enter the refund amount.
- Select the checkbox next to the name of the membership.
- In the alert that appears, in the Comments box, enter the reason for the refund.
- Optionally, select the Close membership checkbox if the guest wants to discontinue the membership after the refund.
- Click Save to close the alert.
- Click Select Refund Mode.
- On the Payment Methods page, select Issue Prepaid Card, and then click Refund.
- The refund invoice opens with the prepaid card value (equal to the refund amount). The number for the card is assigned automatically.
- Close the invoice by selecting either Print or Email.