You must set up the catalog for employees or providers to make them available for online bookings. That is, guests can see availability of only those providers for whom the catalog has been set up when they book appointments online from the Webstore or the CMA (Customer Mobile App).
The catalog provides details of the provider's availability, qualifications, areas of specialization, and work experience. You can also use the catalog as a place to promote the work of providers. Guests can view these details online (Webstore or CMA) and make informed choices about the providers they prefer and book appointments accordingly.
To set up a Catalog for an employee:
- Ensure that you are at the Center level.
- From the main menu, click Employee.
The Manage Employee window opens.
- Search for and click the name of the employee for whom you wish to upload a catalog.
- Select the checkbox Show in webstore and mobile app to ensure that the provider's availability, name, description, and photograph appear in the Webstore and CMA (Customer Mobile App) when guests book appointments.
- Enter the Display Name for the employee.
- Enter a Description for the employee. Use this field to enter details such as the qualifications of the employee, the number of years of experience, the awards and accolades received, and the areas of specialization. These details go a long way in giving confidence to guests such that they can trust the employee (therapist, beautician, stylist) to perform the services they want.
- Click Upload to upload an image (photo) of the employee so that guests have an idea of who will perform their service.
Note: The image must be of the size 800px X800 px in .jpg, .jpeg, or .png format.
- Click Save.
When guests try and book appointments for themselves from the webstore or the CMA, they will be able to view the details (display name, description, and photograph) of the therapist.