Note: The list view described in this article is part of the new Appointment Book, which is currently not enabled by default. Contact Zenoti Support if you want to enable it.
The list view of the Appointment Book provides a detailed view of your guests’ appointments on a given day.
Display the List View
- If you are not already in the Appointment Book, click Appointment on the main menu.
The Appointment Book opens.
- Click the list view icon in the second panel on top of the Appointment Book.
The list view opens and displays all the appointments for the selected date.
Tasks You Can Perform in the List View
Book a New Appointment
- Click the Add Appointment button.
The Appointment Info panel opens.
2. Enter the guest details.
3. Select the service or package.
4. Select the therapist, time, and optionally a room.
5. Click Save or Take Payment.
Search and Filter Guests
- Click inside the search box.
- Search and filter by guest’s name, phone, email, or code.
- Click the drop-down against the Filter By field.
- Choose if you want to view upcoming or past appointments.
By default, the Appointment Book displays all appointments.
Take Quick Actions using the Actions Link or Menu
- Click Actions against the appointment for which you want to take a quick action.
- You can:
- Change the status of the appointment by clicking statues such as Check-In, Confirm, Start, Complete, No Show, or Cancel. Learn more
- Click Delete Appointment to delete the appointment. You can choose to delete either one service of the appointment or all services of the appointment. You can also enter comments, if necessary.
- Click Take Payment to go to the Point of Sale window.
- Click Job Card to print a job card.
- Click Enter Prescription Data to enter prescription data. Learn more
- Click Enter Customer Feedback to open up the feedback form. Learn more
- Click Print Receipt Learn more
Modify an Appointment
- Click the expand icon against the appointment that you want to make changes to.
The Appointment Info panel appears.
2. Edit the appointment as appropriate, and then click Save.
Print Appointments Grouped by the Hour
Click the printer icon against a time frame.
Example: If you want to print all appointments from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, click the printer icon against it, as shown in the following image.