To setup gift cards at the center level, follow these steps:
- Ensure that you are at the center level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organizations > Centers > click the center Name > click the Settings tab.
- Expand the Invoice & Receipts folder and scroll down to the below fields:
- Allow gift card sale in POS: Select this checkbox to allow gift card sale in the POS.
Note: If this checkbox is not selected, then gift cards do not display as a tab in the POS.
- Set up expiry period: You can sell gift cards with unlimited validity period, or sell them with a default validity period (in days).
- Clear the checkbox if you want to sell gift cards without an expiry date.
This means that the gift card could be used at any time in the future,
without any expiry date. The card appears as “Never Expires” in the
- Select the checkbox if you want a default expiration date for all gift card
Once selected, the text box Default validity period in days appears.
In this text box, enter the default validity of the card in days.