If you are unable to log in to Zenoti, check whether:
- You are using the correct URL to access Zenoti.
- You are using the correct username and password.
You can also use the Forgot Log In and Forgot Password links on the login screen and follow the steps thereafter.
- Zenoti is checking for system authentication.
If you are an Owner or an Administrator and an employee reports login issues, check whether:
- The employee profile is active.
If the End date field of the profile is blank, it means that the profile is active.
Note: If there is an End date in the staff profile that is in the past then, the profile is inactive and the staff will not be able to log in. So, either update the End date or ensure that this field is blank.
- The staff profile has the right role assigned with respect to your location (center). If the role assigned is incorrect then, add or remove the roles as required.
Alternatively, you can reset the password for the employee. The employee can log in with the new credentials and later change the password.