There could be a number of reasons why an employee may not be visible from the Employee Schedule. Check if:
- The employee has the appropriate role (say, Therapist) . To check the role the employee has, go to Employee > Employee > Employee > Name of the employee > Role tab > Select the appropriate role (Therapist) > Save. Next, go to the employee schedule page - Employee > Employees > Schedule > Role (filter)> Select Therapist. The name of your service provider must appear now.
- The employee profile is active. Ensure that there is a Start Date and there is no End Date for the employee Employee > Employee > (Name of the employee) > General tab > Start date/End date.
- The employee is working (on the given date). The employee could have other statuses such as On Leave, Special Leave, or Not Set.
To update the employee's status to Working, select checkbox for the employee > Change status to Working > Click Save.
- The employee has multiple roles or belongs to multiple centers.
- The employee has duplicate records or duplicate profiles.