You can create a target segment using a template for your entire organization or for a specific center.
The target segments created at the organization level use the data from all your centers. When you create a target segment at the center level, Zenoti considers only the data from the specific center.
Zenoti offers 11 predefined segments that can be customized to suit your needs. Some of the most popular target segments are explained as follows:
- Sell New Service: Use this segment to sell a service to guests who have never tried a particular service.
- Cross-Sell Service: Use this segment to cross-sell a service based on a preference for a related service.
For example, you can create a target segment of people who have taken a pedicure but never taken a manicure.
- Improve Negative Experience: Use this segment to target guests who gave poor feedback once and stopped coming.
- Target on Avg Spend, Target Guests Who Stopped Visting, and Entice High Spender: Use these segments to target guests who spent a large amount of money but stopped coming.
- Membership Expiry Reminder and Membership Renewal Offer: Use these segments to remind guests to renew their membership.
- Target Value Driven Guests: Use this segment to target guests who spend a considerable amount when discounts are offered to them.
To create a target segment from an existing template
Example: Create a target segment to cross-sell wrap or scrub as an add-on for the Gold service.
- Depending on your requirement, from the organization or center level, navigate to Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments.
The Manage Target Segments page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Segment page appears.
3. Select the Cross-Sell Service option.
4. For Guest has tried, click service.
A window pops up.
5. Select the Gold service.
6. Click Save.
7. For never tried, click service.
A window pops up.
8. Select the never tried service as an add-on service for the Gold service.
9. Click Save.
10. Click Create.
The target segment is created with the list of guests who have taken a Gold service but have never taken the add-on gold service and you can associate this target segment with a campaign.