Some businesses prefer to hide the contact information of guests from the service providers. To restrict the access of service providers or other employees from viewing guest details on the appointment book, you can alter the following setting on Zenoti Web:
To hide guest details on desktop
- Disable Access to Appointment Book on Desktop
Note: To hide guest details on both Zenoti Mobile and desktop, a combination of both settings will restrict the visibility of guest information on the platforms.
Disable Access to Appointment Book on Desktop
This permission allows you to restrict the service providers from accessing the guest information from the appointment book on the desktop.
To disable access to the appointment book on desktop
- Ensure you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Security Roles > Manage Security Roles.
- Select the security role for which you want to change the setting (In this case, a therapist).
- On the General tab, locate the Allow access to Appointment Book on setting.
- Clear the Desktop checkbox, as shown in the image below.
- Click Save.
Impact of Restricting Access to the Appointment Book on Desktop
After restricting access to the appointment book on the desktop, service providers will not have permission to open the appointment book. If they try to access the appointment book, the following error message will appear:
Some activities the service providers won’t be able to perform after disabling their access to the appointment book:
- View the appointment calendar
- Book and manage appointments
- Manage payments
- Collect Payments
- Manage invoices
- Process refunds
- Management guests
- Close register
- Manage notifications
⚠️ There will be no impact of this setting on the Zenoti Mobile app.