Some businesses prefer to hide the contact information of guests from the service providers. To restrict the access of service providers or other employees from viewing guest details on Zenoti Mobile, you can alter the following setting on Zenoti Web:
To hide guest details on Zenoti Mobile
- Enable Show Service History Only
- To hide guest information on the desktop for certain job roles, disable access to the appointment book.
- To hide guest details on both Zenoti Mobile and desktop, a combination of both settings will restrict the visibility of guest information on the platforms.
Enable Show Service History Only
This permission allows you to restrict service providers from viewing the guest’s information on Zenoti Mobile.
To enable show service history only
- Ensure you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Security Roles > Manage Security Roles.
- Select the security role for whom you want to enable the setting (In this case, a therapist).
- On the General tab, locate the Show Service history only setting.
- Select the Show Service history only setting.
The action automatically clears the Show guest history option, as shown in the screenshot below.
- You also have the option to clear the Show guest last on Zenoti Mobile to hide the last names of the guests.
- Click Save.
- Log in to the Zenoti Mobile app to see the changes.
Impact of Show Service History Only
Show Service history only will restrict the access of service providers on Zenoti Mobile and will not allow them to view any guest details besides the service history. By default, anyone who can log in to the app can view the following tabs on Zenoti Mobile by tapping the guest’s name:
- Loyalty Points
- Forms Unified View
However, after enabling Show Service history only, the service providers will only view the Activity tab.
⚠️ There will be no impact of this setting on the desktop.