When collecting guest consent or service information in forms, businesses need to ensure data compliance to avoid legal issues. This includes making sure there is no unwanted data tampering after the form is submitted.
In Zenoti, if you are a business owner you can enable permissions that restrict employees from editing forms after they are submitted.
Important: After July 2020 release, only new organizations or existing organizations with No restrictions can enable form edit restriction permissions.
To enable the Restrict Editing Form permission
1. At the organization level, click the Admin tab.
The Admin Dashboard page appears.
2. Click the Organization list and select Organizations.
The Edit Organization page appears.
3. Click the Settings tab and expand Custom Data.
4. In Restrict Editing Form, you can select one of the following:
- To restrict employees from editing forms after the invoice is closed, select Restrict editing after closing invoice.
- To restrict employees from editing forms after it is submitted, select Restrict editing after form is submitted.
- To restrict employees from editing forms after it is submitted or after the service date has passed, (whichever comes earlier), select Restrict editing after form is submitted or the service date has passed.
- To allow employees to edit forms without any restrictions, select No restriction.
5. Click Save.
The edit restriction for forms is applied.
Note: After you save the changes, it cannot be undone.