In Zenoti, as a business owner, you can enable permission to unlock forms for a specific employee role. This ensures that the submitted data is editable only after authentication.
To enable permission
1. At the organization level, click the Admin tab.
The Admin Dashboard page appears.
2. Click the Organization list and select Security Roles.
The Manage Security Roles page appears.
3. On the Manage Security Roles page, in the Role name box, enter the employee
role, and click Search.
4. Select the employee role.
The Edit Role page appears.
5. Click the Permissions tab.
6. Expand Appointment Book.
7. In ServiceCustomData, select the Unlock Forms checkbox.
8. Click Save.
The employee role has the ability to unlock the forms.