If your business maintains inventory only at the shelf, Zenoti now allows you to maintain the total stock as on-hand quantity rather than two separate quantities - store and floor.
Before you switch to the new model, to avoid any mismatches in the stock quantities, ensure the following:-
- Checkpoint 1: Do not have any pending audits - the audit is saved but not submitted.
If you have pending audits, follow these steps.
- Checkpoint 2: Do not have pending reconciliations - the audit is submitted but not reconciled.
Impact on Reports
If you do not have any pending audits and reconciliations or you've completed such audits and reconciliations before moving to the On-Hand Quantity model, the impact of moving to the On-Hand Quantity model is as follows,
- Current On-Hand Quantity is the sum of Store Qty and Floor Qty
- Audited On-Hand Quantity is the sum of Audited Store and Audited Floor Quantity
- Reconciled On-Hand Quantity is the Reconciled Store Quantity (Reconciled Floor Quantity)