The Summary tab shows you the guest metrics and appointments by categories. In this report you can examine your service and sale performance measured by the number of guests attended, sales made, and appointments handled for the selected period of time.
A center owner can find the detailed data of this report in the Employee Sales Metrics report in Zenoti Web (Center > Reports tab > Employee > Performance from the filter > Employee Sales Metrics).
To view Summary report
- From Zenoti Mobile, tap Dashboard and select Reports.
- Tap Summary.
The report screen opens and shows the workforce summary for the current month.
- (Optional) To see data for a specific month, tap the calendar icon that appears at the top right-hand corner of the Report screen and select a month.
The data for the selected time period appears.
There are two sections in the Summary report:
- For Guests: The summary of the number of guests that attended during the selected time period grouped by:
- New Guests: A new guest is someone who is visiting your business for the first-time. The New Guests value shows the total number of new guests for whom you have performed services or sold retail items.
- Guests who bought products: The total number of products you have sold to the guests (new and existing guests).
- Total Guests: Total number of guests for whom you have performed services or sold retail items. Only the closed invoice’s sale value appears in Total Guests.
- For Appointments: The summary of the appointments for the selected time period grouped by:
- Walk-ins: The number of walk-ins that you have performed and closed.
- Rebooked: The number of rebooked services you have performed and closed.
- Online: The number of online bookings that you performed and closed.
- Requested: The number of services when guests specifically requested for you to perform.
- Rebooking Source: The number of unique guests who took a service and rebooked the same appointment for a future date.
In other words, Zenoti treats the present appointment as the ‘source’ for booking future appointments.
Note: Zenoti considers both open and closed invoices while calculating the number for Rebooking Source.
Example: You are responsible for attending to 20 unique guests. Of these, five guests rebooked appointments for future dates (that fall in the selected time period). In such a case, the number that appears in Rebooking Source is 5.