After you have set the alert levels, and notifications (SMS or Email) are enabled for your organization, you can choose to notify the Inventory Manager or a specific employee when a product's quantity reaches the Alert Level to avoid overnight shipment charges.
To set Notifications for the Alert Level
- Navigate to the Alerts tab.
- For Org level - Admin > Organization > Organizations.
- For Center level - Admin > Centers > (Center Name).
The Organization or Center page appears based on the navigation.
- Click the Alerts tab.
Note: The Alerts tab appears only if the Enable Alerts checkbox is selected.
3. Toggle the switch to from OFF to ON for Product level is running low.
The Edit Alert Rule window pops up.
4. Select the Delivery Mode and Recipient Type as desired.
You can add multiple roles and employees.
5. Click Save.
The notification is enabled and the details are saved.