An employee may face login issues and when this happens, she sees the following screen:
If you are an Owner or an Administrator and an employee reports login issues, check whether:
- The employee profile is active.
If the End date field of the profile is blank, it means that the profile is active.
Note: If there is an End date in the staff profile that is in the past then, the profile is inactive and the staff will not be able to log in. So, either update the End date or ensure that this field is blank.
- The staff profile has the right role assigned with respect to your location (center). If the role assigned is incorrect then, add or remove the roles as required.
- The employee has duplicate profiles - possibly the name of the employee is spelt differently or perhaps, the mobile number of the therapist varies between two or more records. If this is the case, identify the accurate employee record and then delete the duplicate record.
- You can also reset the password for the employee. The employee can log in with the new credentials and later change the password.
- I am unable to log in (Tips for employees to resolve login issues on their own)
- Unable to login from Firefox
- Unable to login from Chrome
- Basic Troubleshooting: Zenoti is Not Loading or is Responding Slowly