The Sales - Gift Card report provides you details of all the gift cards sold at the current center for a specific sale date (or date range). You can also view the sale amount realized, the guest who purchased the gift card, the employee who sold it, and payment details.
Follow these steps to run this report:
- Select the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the left-hand side menu, click Finance.
- In the Search for any report box, type Sales – Gift Card.
The report opens in a new tab.
- To view the report, select the required filter criteria based on: invoice status, time period, sold by, and occasion.
Learn more about these filter criteria
- Click Refresh.
The Sales – Gift Card report is generated with several columns: Invoice No., Sale Date, Category, Gift Card #., Recipient, Guest, Sold By, and more.
Learn more about all the column descriptions of this report
- Best Practice: If you want to view any specific column details of this report, we recommend that you export the report.
To export the report, click the Export to Excel or Export to CSV icons. After you have exported the report to an Excel or CSV file, you can search for and filter the information as required.
After you have generated and/or exported the report, scroll to the far-right end of the report for the Source column. The various sources are as follows:
- KioskWeb for Kiosk
- Mobile for CMA
- POS for Web POS Screen
- Web for Webstore
- Zenoti for Web Appointment Book
- Zenoti-Mobile for Mobile POS