This report helps you to track employee attendance details such as the Expected Check-In and Expected Check Out time vs. the Actual hours. The report also tracks the Scheduled Hours, Working Hours, Service Hours, and Unavailable Hours over the selected time period.
- This report displays information on either individual employees or all employees. You can further filter the data to show employees of the current center, other centers, or of all centers.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- In Zenoti, select the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
The Reports Dashboard page opens.
- In the Search for any report box, type Attendance Details, and then click the Attendance Details report.
The report opens in a new tab.
- Select the relevant filter criteria based on: center, job type, all employees or a specific employee, and the required time period.
Learn more about these filter criteria
- Click Refresh.
The Employee Attendance Details report is generated, with column details such as employee code, employee name, scheduled hours, actual working hours (without block outs), service hours, expected check-in, expected check-out, and leave status.
Learn more about each column in this report
- Best Practice: If you want to view any specific column details of this report, we recommend that you export the report.
To export the report, click the Export to Excel or Export to CSV icons. After you have exported the report to an Excel or CSV file, you can search for and filter the information as required.