You can create a target segment for guests who have visited your center recently, which can be days, weeks, or months in the past.
- Navigate to Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments.
The Manage Target Segments page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Segment page appears.
3. Select Create Custom Segment and click Create.
The Create a Custom Segment page appears.
4. Enter the segment name and give a brief description about the segment.
5. Click Create.
The target segment is created without any rules.
6. From the Select Category drop-down, select Visits.
7. From the Select Criteria drop-down, select Last Visit.
8. From the Select Operator drop-down, select equal to.
9. Based on your requirement, enter the number of days, weeks, or months in the box.
For example, if you want to create a target segment for guests who visited in one year, enter 12 in this box (you can select only days, weeks, and months)
10. From the ago filter, select Months, Weeks, or Days as per your requirement.
Important: For years, convert the number of years to months and select Months from this filter.
10. Click Add Rule.
The rule is added for the target segment.
In the example, we have created a target segment for guests who visited the center in the last 1 year (24 months = 1 year).
11. (Optional) Click Guest Count to get the number of guests who has recently visited your center.
12. Click Save.
The target segment is saved along with the rule for new guests.
You can export the guest details of the saved target segment to an Excel sheet.
To send a campaign to the guest in the target segment, you must create a campaign with this target segment.