- If you disable the setting to send appointment reminders for a particular employee, both the employee and the guest will not receive email or text reminders. This setting is also applicable for segmented appointments.
Follow these steps to enable or disable appointment reminders for a particular therapist:
- In Zenoti, on the main menu, click the Employee tab.
The Employee Dashboard opens.
- On the left pane, expand Employees, and then click Employees.
The Manage Employee page opens.
- Click the First Name link of the required employee.
The Edit Employee page opens.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the Send confirmation email/text to guests for appointments scheduled for this employee check box.
- To enable or disable appointment reminders for that employee, select or clear the check box respectively.
- Click Save.