The payment options allow you to configure important settings such as AVS, saving cards on Web and Mobile, and signature collection.
To configure payment options
- If you are configuring the payment options at the organization-level, from the organization level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
- If you are configuring the payment options at the center level, from the center level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
Under Configured Payment Processors, you will see Zenoti Payments (if you have already configured Zenoti Payments as your processor).
- Click the drop-down arrow to view more options.
4. Under the Payment Options section configure the following settings:
- Enable Address Verification (AVS): AVS or Address Verification System prevents fraudulent transactions by prompting the guest to enter the billing address while saving a card in Zenoti. Select this checkbox if you want to enable AVS for your business.
- Enable Signature Collection on POS: Select this checkbox if you want your business to collect the guest’s signature while taking payment.
- Allow Saving Cards on Web and Mobile POS: Select this checkbox to save cards on Zenoti Web and Zenoti Mobile.
- Autosave cards for future use: Select this checkbox to autosave the guest’s cards for future use.
- Allow saving cards on Webstore and Mobile App: Select this checkbox to save cards on Webstore and Mobile app.
5. Click Save.
You have configured the payment options for Zenoti Payments.