After you configure your payment processor, you must configure the payment options.
- Configure the following options:
- Enable Address Verification (AVS): AVS or Address Verification System prevents fraudulent transactions by prompting the guest to enter the billing address while saving a card in Zenoti. Select this checkbox if you want to enable AVS for your business.
- Enable Signature Collection on POS: Select this checkbox if you want your business to collect the guest’s signature while taking payment.
- Allow Saving Cards on Web and Mobile POS: Select this checkbox so that guest’s card details can be saved on Zenoti and Zenoti Mobile.
- Autosave cards for future use: Select this checkbox to autosave guest’s cards for future use.
- Allow saving cards on Webstore and Mobile App: Select this checkbox so that guest’s card details can be saved on the Webstore and Consumer Mobile App (CMA).
2. Click Next to configure Transaction Types.