The Liability – Prepaid Cards report allows you to keep track of the liability balance after the sale, redemption, and expiry of prepaid cards within each center of your organization.
Follow these steps to generate the report:
- Ensure that you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
The Reports Dashboard page opens.
- In the Search for any report box, type Liability – Pre-paid Cards.
The report opens in a new tab.
- Select the required filter depending on how you want to view the prepaid cards: By Value or By Price. Learn more about the filter criteria
- Select the time period over which you want to view the prepaid card liabilities at your center. For example, 6 months.
- Click Refresh.
The Liability – Pre-paid Cards report is generated. Learn more about this report
- To export the report, click the Export to Excel or Export to CSV icons.