The Sales – Membership report provides you details of all the memberships sold at the current center including the when the membership was sold, sale amount realized, the guests who purchased the membership, the employees who sold it, and payment details.
Follow these steps to run this report:
- Select the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the left-hand side menu, click Finance.
- In the Search for any report box, type Sales – Membership.
The report opens in a new tab.
- To view the report, select the required filter criteria such as Business Unit, Invoice Status, Sale Date, Sold By, and Sale Type.
Learn more about these filter criteria
- Click Refresh.
The Sales – Membership report is generated with several columns: Invoice No., Membership Name, Category, Receipt No., Sold On, Guest, Sold By, and more.
Learn more about all the column descriptions of this report
- Best Practice: If you want to view any specific column details of this report, we recommend that you export the report.
To export the report, click the Export to Excel or Export to CSV icons. After you have exported the report to an Excel or CSV file, you can search for and filter the information as required.