Follow these steps to define or edit the recovery time for a service:
- In Zenoti, from the main menu, click Admin.
- On the left pane, expand Resources, and then click Services.
The Manage Services page with a list of configured services appears.
- Search for and click the name of the required service.
The details page of the selected service appears.
- Under the General tab, locate the Recovery Time list box.
- From the Recovery Time list box, select the required recovery time duration for the service.
For example, 45 minutes.