Before You Begin
Your administrator should have already enabled the virtual appointment setting for your organization.
To set up virtual appointments
- Click any open slot on the Appointment Book.
- Specify guest details.
Learn how to add a new guest or select an existing guest
- Select the service as appropriate for your organization.
- Click Add Virtual Appointment.
The Virtual Appointment Details pop-up appears.
5. Enter virtual appointment details such as the virtual appointment link or any other instruction for the guest in the Email Details and the Text Details boxes.
6. Click Save (in the Virtual Appointment Details window).
Note: Adding a virtual appointment link is optional. You may configure virtual appointments without virtual appointment links too.
7. Click Save or Take Payment in the booking panel, as appropriate.
Zenoti saves the virtual appointment details.