When you purchase the Verifone e285 device, you must configure the device to connect to your WiFi network.
Note: Verifone e285 can only connect to WiFi connection with a band of 2.4 GHz. You may use the router with 2.4GHz or use your mobile as a hotspot.
In this article, you will learn how you can enable the WiFi and connect to your network.
Refer to the following image for a quick reference of the Verifone e285 device:
To connect the Verifone e285 to your WiFi network
- Turn ON the device by holding down the Enter button (denoted by the Green Circle).
The device boots up and the Verifone screen appears.
2. After the bootup, press the number 9 key and press the Enter button
(Indicated by a Green Circle).
The device prompts you to enter the Admin Menu PIN code.
Note: Contact your Zenoti Customer Success Manager for the Admin PIN code.
3. Enter the Admin Menu PIN code.
The Admin menu appears.
4. Tap Network on the touch screen display.
The Network settings appear.
5. Tap Wifi to select Wifi settings.
6. Tap Add Network.
The device will scan for nearby networks.
7. Tap the network that you want to connect to.
The device will prompt you to enter the WiFi password.
8. Type the password using the keypad and tap Enter.
The device is now connected to your WiFi network
Zenoti Payments: Overview
Add e285 as a Terminal in Zenoti