You can create a target segment for all guests (of any gender) as follows:
- Navigate to Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments.
The Manage Target Segments page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Segment page appears.
3. Select Create Custom Segment and click Create.
The Create a Custom Segment page appears.
4. Enter the segment name and give a brief description about the segment.
5. Click Create.
The target segment is created without any rules.
6. From the Select Category drop-down, select Demographic.
7. From the Select Criteria drop-down, select Gender.
8. From the Select Operator drop-down, select All.
7. Click Add Rule.
The rule is added.
8. (Optional) Click Guest Count to get the number active members.
9. Click Save.
The target segment is saved along with the rule for all guests.
Important: To send a campaign with the target segment, you must go ahead and create a campaign.
Export Guest Details
To export the guests list and their details such as email addresses and phone numbers, you can export the target segment to Excel or CSV format.