There may be cases when a guest, after booking the appointment, might want to reschedule the appointment due to reasons aplenty. To facilitate this, Zenoti allows your guests to reschedule appointments to a new time as per the convenience of the guests.
Things to Remember
- Guests cannot reschedule their appointments if they are within the cancelation window. For example, if Jennifer has an appointment at 8:00 PM, and you have configured the cancelation window to be active three hours before the appointment, she cannot reschedule the appointment after 5:00 PM on the day of the appointment. She can only cancel the appointment. In such cases, the Reschedule button will be greyed out.
- Guests cannot add new services or change their provider when they reschedule an appointment.
- Group bookings and group appointments cannot be rescheduled.
- Guests cannot reschedule to a different center.
To reschedule an appointment
Your guests take the following steps:
- Open Webstore by navigating to the URL. The Webstore home page appears.
- From the main menu, click Sign In or Log In. The Webstore prompts you to enter your Username and Password.
- Enter the credentials to log in.
- Navigate to Guest Profile > Appointments section.The Upcoming Appointments tab opens and shows a list of all the upcoming appointments.
5. Select the appointment that you want to reschedule.
6. Click Reschedule.
The Select Date and Time screen appears.
7. Select a new date and time.
The service summary appears.
8. Click Book Now.
The appointment confirmation screen appears.
9. Click Confirm Booking.
The booking is confirmed and you have successfully rescheduled an appointment.