Follow these steps to redeem a gift card:
- In Zenoti, launch the POS window from the Appointment Book.
- In the Guest Details section on top of the POS window, specify the guest details based on whether the guest is new or an existing one.
- In the lower left pane, select the item the guest wants to pay for and add it to the invoice.
Note: If the service and package includes a tax component, then the item invoice shows the sum total (net price + tax) of the service or package selected.
- In the Collect Payment section, select PRE-PAID/GIFT as the payment option.
The sum total and any applicable tips (or gratuity) are automatically populated in the Amount and Tips fields respectively.
- In the Card # field, enter the gift card number manually.
Alternatively, click the gift card balance link next to the gift icon to select a gift card from the list of gift cards that the guest owns.
- Click the Use This link beside a gift card number and the card information automatically populates in the Card # field.
Note: Read this article if the gift card numbers are masked.
- Click Add Payment and close the invoice.