- Create a custom target segment.
- Navigate to Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments and click the segment name to open the newly added target segment.
The target segment is opened for editing.
3. In the Create the Rules section, add the following rule:
- From the Select Category drop-down, select Visits.
- From the Select Criteria drop-down, select Frequency by Service.
You can see some additional fields.
- From the Select Operator filter, select equal to and enter the service count in the box.
- Select one of the following:
- Any Service, if you want to create a target segment for any service
- Belongs to category/sub-category/specific service, if you want to create a target segment for a specific service or category of services
- With tag, if you want to create a target segment for services with a specific tag
- Click Add Rule.
- Click Save.
The rule is added and saved to the target segment.