You can use the Register Summary report to get a summary of sales, collections, tips, and register closure information of a center for a specified time period.
You can see details in the Register Summary report based on the sale date for Sales and payment date for Collections. This report shows the items sold or services performed for the selected time period.
For the front-desk staff
To run the Register Summary report as a front-desk staff:
- Open Appointment Book.
- To open the context menu, click any open slot.
- Click Today’s Summary.
The Register Summary report appears.
For the center owner or manager
To run the Register Summary report at the center level as a manager or business owner:
1. On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
2. From the left-hand side of the screen, click Finance.
3. From the Sales list, select Accounting.
A list of reports appear.
4. Click Register Summary.
5. From the Select Time Period list, select a duration.
6. Click Refresh.
Hint: To export the report, on the top right-hand side of the report, click
Sections and Column Descriptions
The Register Summary report has the following sections: