As we come to terms with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, an unfortunate outcome has been that you may have to temporarily close your center or have restricted working hours. To help you communicate this message in a tactful and reassuring manner, we have added predefined email templates that you can use to notify guests.
For a detailed, step-by-step article on how to use Email Campaigns, refer to Create and Publish Email Campaigns.
In this article, we will discuss the new templates and how to use them to communicate COVID-19-related updates with guests.
To use these templates:
- At the organization level, go to Marketing > Campaigns > Email/Text Message.
- Depending on the requirement, select Add Scheduled Campaign or Add Always on Campaign.
- On the Create Campaign page, do the following:
- Enter campaign info.
- In the Communication Channel section, select Email Message.
- In the Select campaign type section, select Announcement.
- In the Select Recipients section, select the segment that should receive the message.
To learn more about the various target segments that you may want to create to communicate the temporary closure or restricted timings of your center, see Create Segments for COVID-19-Related Campaigns.
- In the Create the content section, click Themed Templates, and then select the appropriate COVID-19-related template.
There are three templates you can choose from:
Update on Corona Virus 1: Use this template to inform your guests about reduced working hours while reassuring them that you and the staff will take all the necessary precautions for their safety.
Update on Corona Virus 2: Use this template to inform your guests that, in view of the Corona virus outbreak, their appointment stands canceled. The email explains that this has been done for their safety and for the safety of the staff. It also reassures them that you will inform them when the center is ready to reopen.
Update on Corona Virus 3: Use this template to inform your guests that the center is closed until further notice and reassure them that you will inform them about when the center is likely to reopen.
You can edit the contents of the templates to customize them further. You can change the subject, image, and text in the template. Furthermore, you can use the macros from the box on the right-hand side to add more information to the email.
9. If you are ready to send out the campaign, click Send now or to send it out at a
later point of time, click schedule a time.
If you haven’t finished working on the campaign, click Save and close.