After you configure Airpay for your center in Zenoti, you are ready to accept payments from your guests.
In this article, you will learn the steps taken by your guests for making payments on the Webstore.
Consider the following example:
Teresa is an existing guest and wants to purchase a gift card on your Webstore. She is purchasing the gift card from the New Delhi center and this center has Airpay configured.
She will take the following steps:
- Navigates to the Webstore and logs in to her profile.
- On the home screen, she clicks the Gift Card option.
The Gift Card page of the Webstore opens.
3. She selects the Amount gift card and selects the Custom Amount option.
4. In the Amount field, she enters 100.00.
5. She enters the following details:
- Recipient Name
- Recipient Email
6. She clicks Proceed.
The Webstore prompts her to select an occasion.
7. She selects Anniversary.
8. She enters a personal message that will appear on the gift card.
9. From the Deliver Date options, she selects Send Now.
The gift card Summary appears.
10. She clicks Preview and Buy.
The Airpay email/phone authentication prompt appears.
Teresa will be required to enter her email/phone number for
The Airpay payment options appear.
11. She uses any one of the following payment methods to make the payment:
- Credit Card: Enter the card details such as Card Number, Expiry Date, and CVV/CVC to continue with the transaction.
- Debit Card: Enter the card details such as Card Number, Expiry Date, and CVV/CVC to continue with the transaction.
- Net Banking: Select a bank from the list and enter the net banking username and password to continue.
- UPI: Enter the UPI Id or select from a list of UPI enabled apps such as Google Pay, and MobiKwik.
- Wallet: Select any of the popular wallets such as Jio Money and OlaMoney. Enter the phone number associated with the wallet to continue with the transaction.
- PAYTM: Enter the PAYTM registered phone number to log in and continue with the payment.
- Amazon Pay: Enter the Amazon credentials to log in to Amazon Pay and continue with the transaction.
- PhonePe: Enter the registered phone number to log in and continue with the payment.
- BharatQR: Click Generate QR Code and scan the code using the mobile phone. Validate the details and proceed with the payment.
Note: If the payment fails for any of the above methods, a prompt appears asking
Teresa to either retry or select an alternative payment method.
12. The payment is successful and she receives an invoice stating she
has purchased a gift card for $100.00.
Note: All of the payment methods require Teresa to authorize the payment either via a One Time Password (OTP) or through an online secure code.