After you configure Airpay for your organization or center, you must add the card reader PAX D200 as a terminal in Zenoti. This allows you to use the card reader for collecting in-store payments.
To add PAX D200 as a terminal
- If you are configuring Zenoti Payments at the organization level, from the organization level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
- If you are configuring Zenoti Payments at the center level, from the center level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
The New Payment Setup screen opens.
3. For Airpay click the dropdown button.
The Airpay Configuration page appears.
4. In the Terminal Settings section enter the following details:
- Terminal Name: Enter the name of your choice for the terminal. This name will reflect on the POS screen in Zenoti.
- Serial Number: Enter the serial number of the terminal. You can find the serial number of the terminal on the back of the device. It will be denoted by S/N.
- Unique Identifier: Enter a unique id for the device.
6. Click Save.
You have successfully added the device PAX D200 as a terminal in Zenoti.