After you configure Airpay in Zenoti, you must configure the transaction types. These transaction types allow you to collect payments through various modes such as Online and Terminal transactions.
In this article, you will learn how you can configure the transaction types for Airpay in Zenoti.
To select the transaction types
- If you are configuring the payment processor at organization level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings. If you are configuring at the center-level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
The Zenoti Payments settings page opens.
- Expand Select Transaction Types.
3. In the Airpay column, select the types of transactions you want to enable.
The available transaction types are:
- Terminal: To enable terminal transactions for Airpay.
Note: You must also set up the terminal PAX D200 for collecting payments.
- Online: To enable online transactions on Webstore.
Note: Airpay currently does not support CMA.
4. Click Save and Finish.
You have successfully configured the transaction types for Airpay in Zenoti.