If you have to close your center temporarily due to prevailing conditions or to comply with local regulations, it is a good idea to stop your Always On and Scheduled campaigns.
Important: Reach out to Zenoti Support if you require assistance with turning OFF your Always On and Scheduled campaigns.
To pause Always On and Scheduled campaigns
- Ensure that you are at the organization level or center level, as required.
Note: If the campaign was created at the center level, you can stop the campaign from the center level. If the campaign was created at org level then you can stop the campaign only from the org level.
- On the main menu, click the Marketing tab.
- Go to Campaigns > Email/Text Message.
Note: To view media, opportunity, and notes campaigns, select these options from Campaigns menu.
4. From the filters, ensure you select Always On or Scheduled, All Channels, and Live from to view a list of Always On or Scheduled campaigns that are currently live.
5. Go to each one of the campaigns that are live and click Stop to pause the campaigns.
The status of the campaign changes to Paused.
Note: If you have more number of campaigns that are live, consider exporting the list of campaigns using the export to Excel and CSV icons so that you have it as a handy reference point.
6. Repeat the steps 3 to 5 for other campaigns such as Media, Opportunity, and Notes campaign that may be live. Again, ensure that you select Always On or Scheduled from the filters, as appropriate.